Tuesday, September 8, 2009

fascination

I absolutely love Nantes. It is the perfect size. It has every type of store, but is not confusing to navigate. I am very glad I did not go to Paris, I think that would've been a bit overwhelming.

Today we had more meetings...but tomorrow we visit the university! I am excited.

What I'm more excited about, though, is reading the Twilight books in french! My host sister owns all 4 all, and is letting me borrow them!

Another exciting thing (my life is just full of excitement) is that I bought a phone! I just have to figure out how to work it now...

**fascination is the french name for twilight

3 comments:

  1. So the excitement and learning experience continue to be good--that's great! I think I mentioned a possible "Agape" group)they are the equivalent of Campus Crusade in U.S.) I think they have one in Nantes. Might be nice to check it out.
    Neat to get updates, continue to pray for you and love you, G & G XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am fascinated by all you're finding fascinating! Really happy Nantes is just right, really happy the living situation is going so well, and really happy you've got yourself a phone! I'm just really happy (for you, about you, with you, you, you know). Talk to you soon, and thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm...maybe I'll read our Twilight book in Spanish...you know, just to brush up on the language and feel more European like you :-)

    ReplyDelete