Monday, September 14, 2009

first day of classes

I had my first day of classes today! It wasn't bad at all, since all of them were at the study abroad center and not actually at the university. Next week is when I start my class at the university, and I am both excited and anxious for that one.

So, while orientation was long, and I am EXTREMELY glad that it was over, some good has come out of it. I do know a variety of people. Everyone has the same sort of attitude, like "we're all in this together" and realizing this makes it all a lot easier.

Knowing a lot of people will hopefully also be good for traveling. I hope to do a bunch of that. I've been looking at tickets for Grenoble and have also talked (just tentatively) with people about traveling. It's so exciting!

The only thing not exciting about this day, however, is the fact that I now am going to have homework. =)

5 comments:

  1. you mean they have homework in France??

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for another update. Wearing my computer out checking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ham finally did it on the first try. So proud of myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, what I meant was "HA, did it on the first try. (not ham!)

    ReplyDelete