Sunday, September 13, 2009

âme d'enfant...

I am done with orientation! Thank goodness. Tomorrow classes start, and I can get some semblance of routine in my life. I'm not one for exact orders or routines, but a schedule of sorts will be nice. Less choices (which I am not very good at), and more "guides", so to speak.

I absolutely love Nantes and France, but it is very different than I thought it would be. Things at home were always taken for granted, I've always had it pretty easy and didn't notice it. What I thought was hard work doesn't even come close to the efforts I've had to make here. Nothing is without excessive thought, courage, and exertion. Once home, everything will seem like a breeze. Yeah, remembering to blog is even more difficult here...apparently.

"Well, more preparation for tomorrow needs to be done for tomorrow." is the sentence I just wrote. Yes I think some preparation is in order, then bed right after...I'm kind of loosing it =)

3 comments:

  1. OK, will try this again. Usually get it on the second try! Really enjoy your blog and wait for the updates so I know how things are going with you. Glad your classes start tomorrow (while I sleep) and trust all goes well as your brain is taxed with the language! Will be anxious to know how that goes for you.
    Did you go shopping on Saturday? Did you enjoy a nice dinner out? Wonder what kind of food you ate? Wow, it is all so interesting, and we think of you often (always counting ahead 7 hours so trying to think what you would be doing). We love you dearly and pray for you.
    G & G XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep...you sound a little befuddled :-)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete